No matter what your industry, to put on a great event and have one that runs to schedule, it pays to use a professional moderator.
A good moderator will achieve all you need; they will keep things to time and make sure all your messages are delivered in a clear and impactful way.
Using his experience gained in 28 years of working in the industry, attending and working at numerous trade shows, product launches, symposia, and events, James uses the insight and skills gained as a moderator and presenter to provide a high impact event.
Key services offered as a conference moderator include:
- Client Pre-briefing
- Speaker Guidance (including speaker presentation coaching if required)
- Delegate Guidance (including housekeeping)
- Delivery of Key Messages and Summarising
- Panel Discussion Facilitation as well as Audience Q&A
- Pre and Post Event Interviews of Speakers and Delegates to Camera (for corporate filming)
- Press Conference Moderation
Benefits to you of using a Conference Moderator:
- An event run to your specifications – smoothly and to schedule
- Your targeted message(s) delivered with high impact
- Great interaction with your audience
- Reduced stress all round – especially for the organizers
For more information about how James can moderate and present your event, then please get in touch via our contact page.
To give you extra confidence in his abilities as a moderator and presenter, he is, in addition to the above, a qualified Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies and a Fellow of the Guild of International Professional Toastmasters. For more information about this form of facilitation of more formal events please click here.
0044 (0)7773 229909