Zoom Facilitation Training For Individuals
Virtual events, workshops and meetings have very rapidly become the new normal, but they have also frequently become the new frustration, for both those facilitating and those participating.
HaslerHill Consulting offers four different services to help you address this and get the most out of your virtual events, meetings and workshops.
Following much demand, we are pleased to offer a 90 minute, highly interactive and effective training session on tips and tricks to get the most out of your virtual Zoom events.
This offering is ideal for:
- Individuals and teams responsible for creating and running virtual Zoom events
- Trainers and facilitators taking their work virtual on Zoom
- Associations and their members who want to learn more about creating and running virtual Zoom events.
You will learn key tips and tricks on planning and facilitating high engagement and impact Zoom events, workshops and meetings getting the most out of the system. We can also focus on more social events such as virtual Zoom treasure hunts, virtual Zoom quizzes with a twist, virtual Zoom networking etc. if that is of interest.
Ideal number of participants for these sessions is 20-25 (with a minimum of 15 at £20 excl VAT per person). Organisations could join up to make this viable.
Zoom Facilitation Training Download Offering 2 – Planning and Facilitating Zoom Events that Pack a Punch
Click on image Planning and Facilitating Zoom Events that Pack a Punch to access an on demand 60 minute module download for £14.95 excl VAT. The download recording provides a highly practical overview of top tips and tricks to get the most out of your virtual Zoom events.
We are very happy to offer one to one coaching for presenting on Zoom or other virtual meeting technology (incl webinars, webex etc) Please follow this link to our Public Speaking page for more information.
Are you organising and hosting virtual events, meetings and workshops on Zoom and finding it challenging? Could you do with a professional helping hand to take the strain?
- Collaborative Zoom event planning and curation services and/or
- Zoom facilitation and productions services for your Zoom events
This offering is ideal if you want to:
- Be part of the your virtual Zoom event, fully engaged and leave the production and facilitation to us – the professionals – on the day
- Some expert advice or coaching on how to best structure, produce and facilitate your virtual Zoom event
- Create greater participation and engagement amongst your virtual Zoom event attendees
Depending on the work involved prices start at £350 excl VAT for an 60 minute workshop, meeting or event. This includes some pre-work as well as facilitation and production on the day.
Having successfully run these offerings for numerous organisations across a variety of sectors (rated 5 stars on Google My Business), we would be very happy to discuss with you any requirements you might have.